Black Color Cat6a UTP Snagless Network Patch CableSKU:10X6-6A201-UTP
High performance Cat6a 24AWG Ethernet patch cable is perfect for connecting computers with devices such as routers, switches, patch panels and more.
The snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation. Furthermore, these category 6a patch cables have built-in pair separator, which prevents interference from cross talk. Each category 6a cable meets TIA/EIA-568-B.2-10 standards.
- Connector A : Cat. 6a UTP Plug
- Connector B : Cat. 6a UTP Plug
- Conductor : 4 Twisted Pairs Cat6a 24 AWG. UTP with Cross
- Color: Black Color
- Wiring Scheme : T-568B
- Certification: Verified compliant with TIA/EIA standard by UL and ETL
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- 100% bare copper wires are compliant with EIA/TIA standard by UL and ETL
- Our Cat6a cables are certified to handle Gigabit Ethernet with a bandwidth of up to 600 MHz
- Provide tighter twists to improve alien cross-talk performance
- Cat6a cable can support 10 Gigabit data transmission up to 100 meters.
- RJ45 connectors with 50-micron gold-plated contacts ensure clear transmission by eliminating signal loss due to corrosion
- Snagless molded boot is designed to protect the locking tab of the RJ45 connector when plugging and unplugging