Blue Color Cat6 UTP Snagless Network Patch CableSKU:10X8-224HF
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Our Cat6 patch cables are perfect for home and office network connection.
They are ideal for connecting computers to routers, patch panels, cable modems, hubs, switches, and wall jacks. Each comes UL verified and meets TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 standards.
- Connector A : RJ45 plug with 50 micron gold plating contacts
- Connector B : RJ45 plug with 50 micron gold plating contacts
- Conductor : 4 twisted pairs 24 AWG stranded bare copper
- Color: Blue Color
- Wiring Scheme : T-568B
- Certification: Verified compliant with TIA/EIA standard by UL and ETL
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- 100% bare copper wires are compliant with EIA/TIA standard by UL and ETL
- Our Cat6 cables are certified to handle Gigabit Ethernet with a bandwidth of up to 550 MHz
- RJ45 connectors with 50-micron gold-plated contacts ensure clear transmission by eliminating signal loss due to corrosion
- Snagless molded boot is designed to protect the locking tab of the RJ45 connector when plugging and unplugging