Blue Color Cat6a STP Snaglese Network Patch CableSKU:10X6-6A401-S
Shipping calculated at checkout.
High performance Cat6a 24AWG Ethernet patch cable is perfect for connecting computers with devices such as routers, switches, patch panels and more.
Our shielded category 6a patch cables include a foil shielding and a drain wire that protects signals from external noise. Furthermore, these category 6a patch cable has built-in pair separator, which prevents interference from cross talk.
- Connector A : Cat6a STP Plug
- Connector B : Cat6a STP Plug
- Conductor : 4 Twisted Pairs Cat6a 24 AWG. STP with Cross
- Cable Color : Blue Color
- Certification: Verified compliant with TIA/EIA standard by UL and ET
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- 100% pure copper wires are compliant with EIA/TIA standard by UL and ETL
- Cat6a cable can support 10 Gigabit data transmission up to 100 meters
- Our Cat6a cables are certified to handle Gigabit Ethernet with a bandwidth of up to 600 MHz
- Cat6a cables are backward compatible with Cat5e and Cat6 cables
- Snagless molded boot is designed to protect the locking tab of the RJ45 connector when plugging and unplugging
- RJ45 connectors with 50-micron gold-plated contacts ensure clear transmission by eliminating signal loss due to corrosion