Cat5e STP Snagless Network Patch CableSKU:10X5-52103-E
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Our high performance shielded category 5e patch cables improve data integrity in EMI (electromagnetic interferences) rich environments such as hospitals, industrial facilities, and broadcast studios. High performance Cat5e 24 AWG Ethernet patch cable is perfect for connecting computers with devices such as routers, switches, patch panels and more.
- Connector A : Cat. 5e STP Plug
- Connector B : Cat. 5e STP Plug
- Conductor : 4 Twisted Pairs Cat. 5e 24 AWG. STP
- Cable Color : Gray Color
- Certification: Verified compliant with TIA/EIA standard by UL and ET
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- 100% pure copper wires are compliant with EIA/TIA standard by UL and ETL
- Our Cat5e cables can support Gigabit Ethernet with a bandwidth of up to 350 MHz
- Snagless molded boot is designed to protect the locking tab of the RJ45 connector when plugging and unplugging
- RJ45 connectors with 50-micron gold-plated contacts ensure clear transmission by eliminating signal loss due to corrosion