DisplayPort Male to DVI Male Cable With LatchSKU:10DP-DPDVI-03
Connect a DisplayPort equipped computer to a monitor or projector with a dual link DVI-D input.
Use this DisplayPort to DVI cable to connect your DVI equipped HDTV or monitor to the DisplayPort connector on your computer without the hassle of using a separate adapter. This adapter cable offers a convenient and cost-effective solution for taking full advantage of the capability of your DVI display, without the expense of upgrading to a DisplayPort monitor. Gold-plated connectors provide optimal signal transfer.
- Connector A : DisplayPort 20-pin Male
- Connector B : DVI-D Dual Link (24+1 pin) Male
- Conductor : 28 AWG
- Cable Color : Black Color
- RoHS Compliant： Yes
- Support DisplayPort 1.1 input and DVI output.
- Support DVI highest video resolution 1920x1080@60HZ.
- Support multiple color format: RGB 6/8/10/12-bits per component (bpc) and YCbCr4:4:4, YCbCr4:2:2,8/10/12bpc.
- Support 10/12-bit deep color 1080p up to 2.25Gbps.
- Content protection of HDCP Rx and Tx keys to support HDCP repeater.
- DVI 1.0 transmitter support.
- Integrated both HDCP Rx and Tx keys to support HDCP repeater.
- Powered from DisplayPort source.
- This adapter cable can only convert signal from DisplayPort(PC) to DVI(Monitor). This is not a bi-directional adapter.
- This DisplayPort adapter cable operates passively and is designed for use with dual mode graphics cards often designated with “D++”. Although the vast majority of source devices with DisplayPort are dual mode, it is recommended that you consult with your computer or graphics card manufacture to verify compatibility with passive adapters.