DVI-A Male to VGA HD15 Male Analog Video CableSKU:10DV-01101-G
An ideal solution for connecting analog DVI devices to VGA displays.
Our DVI-A to VGA cable allows PC users with a standard VGA connector to connect to LCD Flat Panel Displays, Projectors, and HDTV with DVI connectors.
- Connector A : DVI-A (12+5pin) Male
- Connector B : VGA (HD15) Male
- Conductor : 3 Mini Coaxial 30 AWG + 28 AWG*1 Pair + 28 AWG*5C
- Cable Color : Black Color
- Signal Type : Analog
- RoHS Compliant： Yes
- Support resolution up to 1280 x 720
- Compatible with Flat Panel Displays, Digital CRT Displays and Projectors
- Double shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Ferrite cores provide added EMI/RFI suppression
- Support analog signal only. The DVI port must have DVI-I or DVI-A in order to support analog signal.
We Also Recommend
DVI-D Male to DVI-D Female Dual Link Digital Video Extension Cable
DVI-I Male to DVI-I Female Dual Link Digital/Analog Video Extension Cable