DVI-I Male to DVI-I Male Dual Link Digital/Analog Video CableSKU:10DV-09102-G
An ideal solution for displaying high definition video from your computer, TV, and other DVI enabled devices.
Our DVI-I cable is fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group).
- Connector A : DVI-I Dual Link (24+5 pin) Male
- Connector B : DVI-I Dual Link (24+5 pin) Male
- Signal Type : Digital + Analog
- Cable Color : Black Color
- RoHS Compliant： Yes
- Support resolution up to 2560 x 1600
- Support both digital and analog signals
- DVI-I dual link cable supports transmission up to 9.9 Gbps
- Gold-plated connector provides superior transmission, high reliability and durability
- The long flat pin on a DVI-I connector is wider than the same pin on a DVI-D connector, so it is not possible to connect a male DVI-I to a female DVI-D by removing the 4 analog pins. It is possible, however, to connect a male DVI-D cable to a female DVI-I connector. Many flat panel LCD monitors have only the DVI-D connection so that a DVI-D male to DVI-D male cable will suffice when connecting the monitor to a computer's DVI-I female connector.
We Also Recommend
DVI-D Male to DVI-D Female Dual Link Digital Video Extension Cable
DVI-I Male to DVI-I Female Dual Link Digital/Analog Video Extension Cable