Flat Cat5e UTP Snagless Patch CableSKU:10X5-K2210
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Flat category 5e cables are perfect for difficult network installations where space is tight.
Our 1.6mm thick flat cable is a perfect fit under carpets, up walls and even behind furniture.
- Connector A : RJ45 plug with 50 micron gold plating contacts
- Connector B : RJ45 plug with 50 micron gold plating contacts
- Conductor : 4 Twisted Pairs 32 AWG stranded bare copper
- Cable Color : Black Color
- Certification: Verified compliant with TIA/EIA standard by UL and ET
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- 100% pure copper wires are compliant with EIA/TIA standard by UL and ETL
- Our Cat5e cables can support Gigabit Ethernet with a bandwidth of up to 350 MHz
- Snagless molded boot is designed to protect the locking tab of the RJ45 connector when plugging and unplugging
- Meets all Cat5e TIA/EIA standards and exceeds the performance requirements of Category 5e