Gray Color Cat5e 350MHZ STP Stranded Bulk Ethernet CableSKU:10X5-501TH-E
Cat5e stranded bulk cable is prefer for making custom length patch cables.
Our 1000-ft category 5e stranded bulk cable is best suited for patch (outside wall) cabling applications. Stranded core conductors allow the cable to be very flexible. This flexibility allows the cable to be flexed many times without negative effects on its performance. As such, the stranded bulk cable is perfect for building patch cables. Furthermore, with its shielding, it is ideal for installation in high EMI/RFI environments.
You can cut lengths to meet your needs and terminate the cable with our RJ45 plugs and color matched relieve boots. We also carry networking tools to cut, strip and crimp your cables together. Our bulk cable comes with sequential foot markers and is packaged in an easy-to-pull box for easier installation.
- Conductor : 24 AWG stranded bare copper
- Cable Assembly : 4 twisted pairs
- Cable Color : Gray Color
- Jacket : PVC
- Length : 1000 FT
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- Stranded copper conductor
- 100% pure copper wires are compliant with EIA/TIA standard by UL and ETL
- Shielded Cat5e cable contains protective foil shielding to reduce noise interference
- Our Cat5e cables can support Gigabit Ethernet with a bandwidth of up to 350 MHz