Gray Color Cat6 550MHZ UTP Stranded Bulk Ethernet CableSKU:10X8-311TH
Cat6 stranded bulk cable is perfect for making custom length patch cables.
Our 1000-ft category 6 stranded bulk cable is best suited for patch (outside wall) cabling applications. Stranded core conductors allow the cable to be very flexible. This flexibility allows the cable to be flexed many times without negative effects on its performance. As such, the stranded bulk cable is perfect for building patch cables.
You can cut lengths to meet your needs and terminate the cable with our category 6 rated RJ45 plugs and color matched relieve boots. We also carry networking tools to cut, strip and crimp your cables together. Our bulk cable comes with sequential foot markers and is packaged in an easy-to-pull box for easier installation. Our category 6 cables are offered in a variety of colors for your needs.
- Conductor : 24 AWG stranded bare copper
- Cable Assembly : 4 twisted pairs with a spline core separator
- Cable Color : Gray Color
- Jacket : PVC
- Length : 1000 FT
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- Stranded copper conductor
- 100% pure copper wires are compliant with EIA/TIA standard by UL and ETL
- Our Cat6 cables are certified to handle Gigabit Ethernet with a bandwidth of up to 550 MHz