HPDB50M to HPDB50M SCSI CableSKU:10P1-02103
Designed to connect SCSI-2 peripherals such as printer, scanner or other external storage devices with HPDB50 port.
The HPDB 50-pin connector is used on peripheral devices such as scanners and external storage devices but is also found on the SCSI 2 host cards. Use these fast performing SCSI 2 cables to connect your peripherals either to a SCSI 2 host controller or to each other.
- Connector A : HPDB50 Male
- Connector B : HPDB50 Male
- Conductor : 28 AWG 25 Twisted Pairs
- Cable Color : Beige Color
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- Double-shielded conductor reduces EMI/RFI interference to provide better performance.