LVD HPDB68 Male to HPDB68 Male SCSI CableSKU:10P2-39103
Designed to connect SCSI-3 peripherals such as printer, scanner or other external storage devices with HPDB68 connector.
The LVD SCSI transfer rates can be up to 160 MB/sec with LVD SCSI, under optimal conditions (good quality SCSI card, LVD-compliant cabling, and proper termination). The HPDB 68-pin connector is used on peripheral devices such as scanners and external storage devices but is also found on the Ultra SCSI host cards. Use these fast performing SCSI 3 cables to connect your peripherals either to a SCSI 3 host controller or to each other.
- Connector A : HPDB68 Male
- Connector B : HPDB68 Male
- Conductor : 30 AWG 34 Twisted Pairs
Cable Color : Black Color
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- LVD (low-voltage differential) SCSI provides higher bandwidth and higher transmission rate
- Double-shielded conductor reduces EMI/RFI interference to provide better performance