OD5.0 Molded TOSLINK Male to Male Digital Optical Audio CableSKU:10TL-TT02-03
Toslink or Optical cable is a standardized optical fiber connection system. Its most common use is in consumer audio equipment (via a "digital optical" socket), where it carries a digital audio stream between components such as MiniDisc and CD players and DAT recorders.
Designed to connect a CD player, DVD player, game console, or other audio component to a audio or home theater system.
- Connector A : TOSLINK Male
- Connector B : TOSLINK Male
- Type : Digital Optical Audio Cable, Molded Type
- OD : 5.0 MM
- Cable Color : Black Color
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- Our Toslink fiber optic cable comes with protective caps to prevent it from dust and debris.
- Molded type connector.
- Digital Optical Fiber offers the best in audio clarity.
- Immune to all electromagnetic and radio frequency interference.
We Also Recommend
OD5.0 Molded TOSLINK Male to Mini TOSLINK Male Digital Optical Audio Cable
OD5.0 Molded Mini TOSLINK Male to Mini TOSLINK Male Digital Optical Audio Cable