MPO OM4 Multi-Mode 12 Fibers Trunk Cable Type ASKU:12MPO-4AFF12-05
MPO OM4 Multi-Mode 12 Fibers Trunk Cable Type A
OM4 MPO F/UPC to MPO F/UPC 12 Fibers patch fiber trunk cable is a great cost-effective connection solution for high-density networking in places like telecom and data center. The MPO trunk cable serves as the multi-fiber push on connection solution to connect fiber transceivers, optical fiber adapter panels, and MPO cassettes.
OM4 fiber cable features higher bandwidth and transmission rates than OM3 cable.
With an Effective Modal Bandwidth (EMB) of 4700 MHz/km at 850nm.
Support 10Gb up to 550 meters, 40Gb and 100Gb up to 150 meters.
- Fiber Connector A: MPO Female Low-Loss
- Fiber Connector B: MPO Female Low-Loss
- Fiber Mode: OM4, Multi-mode, 50/125
- Fiber Count: 12 Fibers
- Polish Type: UPC to UPC
- Wavelength: 850nm/1300nm
- Insertion Loss: ≤ 0.35 dB
- Return Loss: ≥ 20 dB
- Type (Method): Type A
- Jacket OD: 3.0 mm
- Jacket Material: OFNR (Riser)
- Jacket Color: Aqua
- UL listed
- Dust protective cap included
- Use with LED and VCSEL laser light sources
- Corning® glass 50μm core and 125μm cladding
- Connection type A (Straight through), key up to key down
- 100% Tested with report included in each cable package
- Compatible with SFP+, QSFP, and QSFP+ transceivers for 10G/40G/100G network
- OFNR (Riser) rated fiber cable is ideal for use in the riser space of commercial/residential buildings