OM4 Standard LC/SC 10G Duplex Multi-Mode Fiber CableSKU:16FP-M4-LCSC-01
OM4 Standard LC/SC 10G Duplex Multi-Mode Fiber Cable
Our high-quality OM4 multi-mode fiber cable with LC/SC connectors is perfect for high-throughput applications.
OM4 fiber cable features higher bandwidth and transmission rates than OM3 cable.
With an Effective Modal Bandwidth (EMB) of 4700 MHz/km at 850nm.
Support 10Gb up to 550 meters, 40Gb and 100Gb up to 150 meters.
- Fiber Connector : LC to SC
- Fiber Mode: OM4, Multi-mode, 50/125
- Fiber Count: 2 Strands
- Polish Type: UPC to UPC
- Insertion Loss: < 0.3 dB
- Return Loss: > 35 dB
- Jacket OD: 2.0 mm
- Jacket Material: OFNR (Riser)
- Jacket Color: Aqua
- Operating Temp: -20˚C to +70˚C
- UL listed
- Test report included in each cable package
- Use with LED and VCSEL laser light sources
- Corning® glass 50μm core and 125μm cladding
- The small LC connector is perfect for high density network applications
- The SC connector with additional latches to secure the installation/removal with similar features to LC connectors
- Backward compatible with LED-based 50/125 multimode fiber applications
- OFNR (riser) rated fiber cable is ideal for use in upright shafts that run between floors in the building