VHDCI 68-Pin Male to VHDCI 68-Pin Male SCSI CableSKU:11N3-08103
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Designed to connect SCSI storage device, scanner or other SCSI peripherals.
This VHDCI (Very High-Density Cable Interconnect) cable features double-shielded twisted-pair cabling to reduce EMI/RFI interference. This cable is primarily used to connect advanced SCSI multiport applications to RAID controllers.
- Connector A : VHDCI 0.8mm 68-Pin Male
- Connector B : VHDCI 0.8mm 68-Pin Male
- Conductor : 34 Twisted Pairs 30 AWG
- Cable Color : Black Color
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- Double-shielded conductor reduces EMI/RFI interference to provide better performance