White Color Cat6 UTP Assembled Network Patch CablesSKU:11X6-22801
Shipping calculated at checkout.
High performance Cat6 Non-Booted Ethernet patch cable is perfect for connecting computers with devices such as routers, switches, patch panels and more.
Non-Booted design makes it easier to plug and unplug and improves airflow and cable management in tight spaces.
- Connector A : RJ45 plug with 50 micron gold plating contacts
- Connector B : RJ45 plug with 50 micron gold plating contacts
- Conductor : 4 twisted pairs 24 AWG stranded bare copper
- Color: White
- Certification: Verified compliant with TIA/EIA standard by UL and ETL
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- 100% bare copper wires are compliant with EIA/TIA standard by UL and ETL
- Our Cat6 cables are certified to handle Gigabit Ethernet with a bandwidth of up to 550 MHz
- RJ45 connectors with 50-micron gold-plated contacts ensure clear transmission by eliminating signal loss due to corrosion