Yellow Color Cat6 UTP Snagless Network Patch Cable With Clear BootSKU:11X8-226HF-CB
High performance Cat6 24 AWG Ethernet patch cable is perfect for connecting computers with devices such as routers, switches, patch panels and more.
Our category 6 cables contain four twisted copper wire pairs and are made from 24AWG cable with a PVC jacket and clear snagless boot. The snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation. The clear boot provides a uniform look with the modular plug.
- Connector A : RJ45 plug with 50 micron gold plating contacts
- Connector B : RJ45 plug with 50 micron gold plating contacts
- Conductor : 4 twisted pairs 24 AWG stranded bare copper
- Cable Color : Yellow Color
- Wiring Scheme : T-568B
- Certification: Verified compliant with TIA/EIA standard by UL and ET
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- 100% pure copper wires are compliant with EIA/TIA standard by UL and ETL
- Our Cat6 cables are certified to handle Gigabit Ethernet with a bandwidth of up to 550 MHz
- Clear strain relief boot is designed to protect the locking tab of the RJ45 connector when plugging and unplugging
- RJ45 connectors with 50-micron gold-plated contacts ensure clear transmission by eliminating signal loss due to corrosion