26AWG CL2 Rated High Speed HDMI Cable With EthernetSKU:10HM-01126V4-30
CL2 rating is for cables designed for in-wall installation. The CL2 rating does not affect the appearance or performance of the cables. They can be used in or out of wall.
CL2 HDMI cables are coated with a special material that releases less toxic gas when the cable catches on fire. The lower toxicity makes the wire safe to burn, making it a much better alternative to standard HDMI cables in the event of a fire or overheating.
- Connector A : HDMI Male
- Connector B : HDMI Male
- Conductor : CL2 Rated, 26 AWG. x 5P + 26 AWG. x 4C
- Resolutions: 30FT can support up to 4K@60Hz; 35FT, 40FT and 50FT can support up to 4K@30Hz
- Cable Color : Black Color
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- Feature a high-speed data transfer rate up to 100 Mb/sec
- CL2 rated cable is certified to carry up to 150 volts and designed for in-wall installation
- Gold-plated connector provides superior transmission, high reliability and durability
- Support HDMI 1.4 functions including HDMI Ethernet channel, 3D video, audio return channel, deeper color...etc.
- Compatible with CD/DVD/Blu-ray players, AV receiver, PS3/4, Xbox 360/One, TV, computer and any other HDMI enabled devices
We Also Recommend
Plenum Rated High Speed HDMI Cable With Ethernet + Repeater