Black Color Slim Cat6a UTP Snagless Network Patch CableSKU:10X6-28-6A201
The Slim Cat6a 28AWG Unshielded (UTP) Snagless Patch Cable is the perfect solution for high-density spaces such as telecommunication rooms and data centers.
With cable diameter of only 4mm, the slim Cat6a cable is much thinner and lighter than the standard Cat6a cable, which makes it easier to install and take less space than the standard 24 AWG Cat6 cable. The slim Cat6a cable also has a smaller bend, which allows it to be easily routed through cable management panels.
- Connector A : RJ45 plug with 50 micron gold plating contacts
- Connector B : RJ45 plug with 50 micron gold plating contacts
- Conductor : 4 twisted pairs 28 AWG stranded bare copper
- Color: Black Color
- Wiring Scheme : T-568B
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- 60% thinner than standard 24 AWG Cat6a cables
- Improve airflow and cable management in tight spaces
- 100% bare copper wires are compliant with EIA/TIA standards by UL and ETL
- RJ45 connectors with 50-micron gold-plated contacts ensure clear transmission by eliminating signal loss due to corrosion
- Snagless translucent clear boot is designed to protect the locking tab of the RJ45 connector when plugging and unplugging