IEEE-488 GPIB HP-IB CablesSKU:11E1-01701
Shipping calculated at checkout.
IEEE-488 is also commonly known as HP-IB (Hewlett-Packard Interface Bus) and GPIB (General Purpose Interface Bus).
It's commonly used for laboratory test equipment.
The cable is fully shielded to reduce noise interference.
- Connector A : Centronic 24 Pin Male / Female
- Connector B : Centronic 24 Pin Male / Female
- Conductor : 26 AWG
- Cable Color : Gray Color
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- It features male and female piggy-backed 24-pin Centronics style connections to allow daisy-chaining to another instrument or printing device.
- It can daisy chain up to 15 instruments to one computer.
- IEEE 488 cables are typically used in test and measurement applications.