USB 2.0 Active Extension CableSKU:10U2-24116-CE
Shipping calculated at checkout.
USB active extension cable is an active device that buffers the data going in and out to assure that the signal always meets the USB electrical and timing specifications.
This Cable can be used to extend the cable length of any USB 2.0 device. The USB data extension cable acts as a transparent USB hub, and buffers all upstream and downstream data traffic. Both low speed and high speed devices can be accommodated.
- Connector A : USB 2.0 Type A Male
- Connector B : USB 2.0 Type A Female
- Cable Color : Black Color
- System Requirements : Macintosh OS compatible Windows ME, 2000, XP, 7 or above
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- Bus power mode
- Support Plug & Play and Hot-Swap functions
- One upstream port and one downstream port
- Full compliance with USB specification Ver 2.0 / 1.1
- Support 480 Mbits/s high speed, 12 Mbits/s full speed and 1.5 Mbits/s low speed
- Passive cables are not recommended for extending USB beyond the cable length furnished with the USB device and violate the USB specification