White Color Cat5e 350MHZ UTP Solid Bulk Ethernet CableSKU:10X5-708TH
Cat5e solid bulk cable is perfect for making custom length in-wall horizontal network cable runs.
Our 1,000-ft category 5e solid bulk cable is perfect for your custom network installation projects. It is designed for in-wall cabling applications. Solid core conductors allow the cable to transmit data further with fewer losses, but reducing its flexibility and the number of times it can be flexed before breaking. As such, solid cable is perfect for permanent installation applications where the cable will not be move much once it is installed. Most of the dedicated wiring in buildings that have network wiring built in is using solid cable.
These bulk cables are CMR rated. The 'R' in CMR is for 'Riser'. Riser type cables are engineered to prevent the spread of fire from floor to floor and are suitable for vertical shaft applications.
You can cut lengths to meet your needs and terminate the cable with our category 5e rated RJ45 plugs and color matched relieve boots. We also carry networking tools to cut, strip and crimp your cables together. Our bulk cable comes with sequential foot markers and is packaged in an easy-to-pull box for easier installation. Our category 5e cables are offered in a variety of colors for your needs.
- Conductor : 24 AWG solid copper conductor
- Cable Assembly : 4 twisted pairs
- Cable Color : White Color
- Jacket : CMR (raiser) rated PVC
- Length : 1000 FT
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- Solid copper conductor
- CMR (raiser) rated PVC jacket for indoor installations
- 100% pure copper wires are compliant with EIA/TIA standard by UL and ETL
- Our Cat5e cables can support Gigabit Ethernet with a bandwidth of up to 350 MHz